I usually have many issues with lists like this one. From “Who is that?” to “Are you kidding me?”. But this one hits the nail on the head. I am writing this on a Macbook in Microsoft Word while drinking tea from Wholefoods and listening to music with headphones bought on Amazon and delivered by FedEx. Google found me this CNN article and I will share mine with Facebook. To say this list has my number would be a understatement.
How many of these companies do you rely on every day?
1. Steve Jobs – Apple
2. Bill Gates – Microsoft
3. Fred Smith – FedEx
4. Jeff Bezos – Amazon
5. Larry Page and Sergey Brin – Google
6. Howard Schultz – Starbucks
7. Mark Zuckerberg – Facebook
8. John Mackey – Whole Foods
9. Herb Kelleher – Southwest Airlines
10. Narayana Murthy – Infosys
11. Sam Walton – Wal-Mart
12. Muhammad Yunus – Grameen Bank